So we’re house hunting actively in Stockholm now and I’ll be glad to stop looking at property websites. Here are a few more interesting things to look at, to keep you going over the weekend
- This is a fascinating insight into missionary work into North Korea
- Doug Paul argues that in many ways Rob Bell and Mark Driscoll are the same
- There’s quite a lot of snow and ice in Sweden just now, but I’ve not seen anything quite as remarkable as this
- I’m all for simplicity and minimising the amount of stuff you have but this guy takes it to a whole new level!
- Where do the richest 1% of the world live? The answers shouldn’t surprise you, but this little fact at the end was quite striking, “In the grand scheme of things, even the poorest 5% of Americans are better off financially than two-thirds of the entire world”
- This is an excellent article by Tim Keller, you never marry the right person!
- Charles Moore has an interesting review of Alain de Botton’s Religion for Atheists