I’ve been releasing posts with just a whole bunch of links to various articles. The last few are connected together. Here’s a reminder.
Not endorsing anything – you know the score.
On the endurance of religion
- The humbling of the atheists: How religion survived the progress of science
- Religion: why faith is becoming more and more popular
- America’s New Religions
- Huge Study Shows How a Major Religion Spread Around The World, And Some Things Never Change
- Is religion a universal in human culture or an academic invention?
- Taking Religion Seriously (long, very loooong)
On religion and children
- A cacophony of views on what to teach children about God
- Should you raise your kids religious? Here’s what the science says
- Depression and religion in adolescence
- Associations of Religious Upbringing With Subsequent Health and Well-Being From Adolescence to Young Adulthood: An Outcome-Wide Analysis