It was quite cold this week; -6 at one point. No snow yet. Anyhoo, here are seven links to feed the mind through the weekend.
- There’s a new year resolution type feel to these links. First up is Tim Challies links on how to keep your resolutions
- Maybe you’ve set some big goals for this year; Michael Hyatt has some advice on how to achieve your goals
- Then Tom Basson reminds you to keep it simple
- Of course this year you will probably spend most of your time working. Wouldn’t it be great if your church thought as much about your work as theirs?
- You also might like to think about how your home fits into the big picture, how your ordinary life can become more missional. Doug Paul shares his experiences.
- And to remind you that discipleship is, well, pretty important; Mike Breen shares the thoughts of worship leader David Walker.
- Finally and should civilisation end and you need to start fresh, how many machines do you need for your very own DIY sustainable but industrial world? Apparently only 50.