I try to keep my reading varied but I still seem to have saved way too many articles all about these interesting days we found ourselves in. So I’m just putting them all out here in one go.
- Coronavirus: Has Sweden got its science right?
- ‘Life Has to Go On’: How Sweden Has Faced the Virus Without a Lockdown
- Sweden Revises Covid Strategy After Deaths of Elderly Spiral
- What if it takes a really long time to develop a coronavirus vaccine?
- Coronavirus shows why it’s vital to distinguish sex and gender
- Some Pandemic Real-Talk from Epidemic Expert Laurie Garrett
- How ‘Social Distancing’ Can Get Lost in Translation
- Church in a Post-Pandemic Society: What if Nothing Changes?
- Lockdown Talk for Schools…
- British public turn to prayer as one in four tune in to religious services