The Week’s Postings
From the archives
Seven posts that caught my eye recently
- How should we describe David’s sin with Bathsheba? – a helpful and balanced summary of the recent internet debate
- A Forgotten Bomb From WWII Has Ripped a Huge Crater in Central Germany – This happened in the summer, but still – wow. After 70 years!
- How a Drive-In Megachurch Became a Catholic Cathedral
- The Occult Remedy the Puritans Embraced – Thank God for Cotton Mather.
- The Top 9 Productivity Myths That Just Aren’t True – I found this helpful
- Three Hours and Nine Seconds – as a runner, all I can say is well done Stephen.
Cool idea from Twitter
My kind of minister
Have a great weekend