Happy New Year. I hope the coming year will be fulfilling, satisfying, stretching and well…however you define good.
As it’s the start of a new year we are as usual overflowing with resolute determination that this year will be different and that this year we will crack the code of being happy, productive and well-adjusted. With that in mind here are some articles that might help. Best of luck.
- The Ultimate Guide to Personal Productivity Methods
- How to be more productive in 2018
- The best life hacks to make 2018 happier, healthier and smarter
- Why Calendars are More Effective Than To Do Lists
- Zero based church scheduling
- 5 Strategies to Skyrocket Your Email Newsletter to the Next Level
- The Six Secrets of Self−Control
- 7 Reasons I’ve Gone Back To A Paper Planner
- 10 Things You Can Do to Literally Change Your Brain
- 11 Tweaks to Your Morning Routine Will Make Your Entire Day More Productive
- In 2018, it’s finally time to ditch those bad tech habits
- How to keep your digital life in check
- How To Be More Productive In Your Workplace (And Everywhere Else) *I like this one because it focuses on rest & not working as a key to doing good work!