OK, so who stole January? I sound like my Dad, but where did the time go?
- Tim Challies lists 13 ways you waste money (although some of them may be more suited to North America)
- The Guardian (of all places) has an interesting article on church plants in Silicon Valley
- Sticking with churches, Steve Vaughan did an interesting experiment when he asked his colleagues to describe what they thought of church in three words
- Moving from churches to pastors, Mark Meynell explains why pastoring can never be about power
- Lastly a nice bit of travel eye candy/click-bait – 15 of the most magical tree shaded streets in the world. Take note that Stockholm is on the list at #3 (although probably only in May)