Welcome to February!
- This article on Raoul Wallenberg calls him the Swedish Schindler but the fact is that Wallenberg saved tens of thousands of Jews in Budapest before being captured and executed by the Soviets (for no known reason).
- This article says 2014 but ignore that, nothing much has changed. Foreign Policy lists 100 key people who are shaping the world we live in. It’s an interesting collection.
- Money can’t buy you happiness but that’s not to say that how you spend your money won’t make any difference. There are some good principles here.
- A lot of what passes as sacred architecture leaves me cold but there are some beautiful buildings here.
- Lastly as it’s Monday, here’s a video on how to plan your week: