Welcome to the first set of links for 2012. As usual eclectic in every way and in no particular order
- The debt crisis looks set to be news for the entire coming year. This infographic illustrates some of the problem
- My friend Jeremy lists his books of 2011. If you want to know what to read about climate change, steady state economy, sustainability etc….this list is a good primer.
- Tim Challies has reviewed two books on marriage. One I won’t bother with by Mark Driscoll and one I’m certain to buy by Tim and Kathy Keller, here’s a quote from the Keller’s book
- The Bible remains a bestseller and demonstrated it once again in secular Norway of all places.
- We need but can’t afford booming sales in the shops. Quite the paradox as Jeremy points out.