The last set of links before Christmas and a particularly random bunch. Sorry about that. Hope the links have been a source of interesting things for you. One more for the year, but trust you’ll have a great Christmas.
- I use Google every day, me and billions of others. This was our 2011 (HT: Tim Challies)
- Expositional preachers worth listening to according to Tim Raymond
- Carl Trueman on the Song of Solomon and sex
- Talking about books about sex, check this one out by Matt Hosier.
- And on books, Challies has provocative post on the future of Christian bookshops
- Marcus Honeysett on the value of having friends who are not like you
- If you’ve overspent at Christmas, maybe you fell to one of these money lies