We’re in Stockholm this weekend visiting some friends and also going to look at some houses. Buying a house is a scary proposition, doing it another language and culture even more so. So to counter all that scariness we’re also going to look at some big old pirate ships.
- Carl Trueman has an excellent article on the death of critical appreciation. The subject is John Stott.
- Prospero discusses the majesty of books
- With Christmas fast approaching Mint answers the question ‘is free shipping really free?’ I think you know the answer to that one.
- What do you think to this advent video from the Village Church?
- Tom Basson asks ‘how many slaves work for you?’ Apparently I have 44 and most of the problems are with the toys my kids have! Easy way to solve that one, then.
- This infographic seeks to answer the age old question, can money buy you happiness?
- Lastly, what does life look like when you share a house with 11 other people? This could be an interesting insight into intentional community living