Here are ten links to a whole mixture of blog posts that I starred in Google because they caught my eye, so in no particular order:
- More reflections on John Stott from Mark Meynell
- Man Bites Shark. Worldwide shark attacks last year = 79, decline of blue sharks in the med over the past 30 years = 96%
- Is Christianity in the US collapsing? “In the US, Christianity has been absorbed into a syncretic mishmash of self-help programmes and therapies, new age products and scraps of eastern religions. There are cults for every taste and circumstance.”
- Jon gives two reasons why he doesn’t miss working for Christian organisations, can’t say I’ve ever experienced those but I can imagine
- Jeremy asks why are there still famines in Africa?
- Vinoth Ramachandra ponders on religion for atheists
- Michael Hyatt has posts that show why powerpoint presentations often suck and how you can make presentations like Steve Jobs. That’s 2 links by the way!
- If you’re a Calvinist don’t be miserable. ” A graceless Calvinist is like a guy who knows how a car works but has never driven through the countryside in the warm spring air with the top down and the wind blowing through his hair.”
- Challies explains why 99.99% percent isn’t pure enough