I’ve decided to discontinue posts of the weekand try out a more daily link-fest. However ‘links of the day’ is a pretty bland title, so if you have a better idea please let me know. If I can’t keep this up I may revert back to a weekly digest of things I found interesting. In the meantime here’s my first offering
- Could Google have a fight on its hands with a Microsoft/Murdoch tie up?
- Can you tweet Darwin’s Origins of the Species? There’s a prize for the winner
- Coffee area or communion table, which should a church build a community around?
- Who needs to head to the country for wildlife? Urban deer are here
- Apparently last week the national debt of the US passed $12 trillion. To help get your head around a trillion try this or this
- The end is nigh for the CD
- Why Will Self thinks brands are good, “Without branding, all the mystery and all the poetry would be leeched out of economic existence”