I know it’s just links at the moment, but there’s a lot going on. Will blog on it all soon…in the meantime
- Rowan Williams and Terry Eagleton do a decent job of debunking the new atheists although Andrew Brown is confused by Rowan
- In a similar vein this is quite long but also quite interesting for those who like apologetics. A guardian sponsored debate on the goodness (or otherwise) of religion
- Linking back to the first link, Andrew Brown is unimpressed by Michael Behe and the case for intelligent design. If you were there what did you think?
- On a different tack, it’s a long time since I heard anyone answer the question should I lift my hands in worship? It’s well answered by a man who rarely does.
- While Glen Scrivener tackles the more challenging is homosexuality wrong?