A number of really interesting pieces here, this is what I love about blogging. Amidst all the shallow stuff a rich daily digest of some incredible and useful stuff.
- Let’s start with parenting because I am a parent and I don’t know how. So this from Paul David Tripp is so helpful. I am not my child’s messiah so I mustn’t parent like one.
- Following on from that is this about the benefit of silence to a child, so much so that in some schools in Australia there is regular meditation in class.
- If you haven’t already, check out Breathe’s video resource on childhood: Play
- From childhood to womanhood. According to this latest report in the UK there is a crisis in women’s mental health with more than 15 million women at some time suffering some form of mental health problem.
- Tim Keller, as you would expect, makes a good case for the elements for revival
- Are you saved or are you being saved? Bill Mounce on the difference.