- Tim Chester has read Deliberate Simplicity by Dave Browning (I reviewed that here) and he’s also watched The Christ Files DVD
- Inhabitat has a review of $20 per gallon by Christopher Steiner about peak oil
- Tim Challies has read Understanding English Bible Translation by Leland Ryken
- Gary McMurray has reviewed The Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs and Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol
- Jeremy has reviewed The End of Money by Thomas Greco
Every now and then I mention the Koinonia blog and this time because author Scot McKnight mentions one of the books that most influences me, Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s The Cost of Discipleship.
It’s always a shame when church buildings cease to function as a home to a church but if they’re going to be used as anything then a bookstore seems like a good choice to me. This place looks incredible
People aren’t reading newspapers so much (me included) and Mint.com shows the death of the newspaper in the US