- Mark Heath continues his prodigious series of reviews on commentaries with this one on The Letter of James by Douglas Moo and this ZEC commentary on James by Craig Blomberg and Mariam Kamell.
- Mark then tops it all off by reviewing The Presence and the Power by Gerald Hawthorne which he describes as ‘one of the best books I have read all year.’
- Mark Meynell has read DA Carson’s Scandalous, and starts with a fascinating comment on the film Titanic.
- Matt Hosier has reviewed Risking the Truth by Martin Downes and found it on the whole less depressing than I did, although we agree on the excellent chapters.
- Tim Challies reviews Running Scared by Edward Welch
- I like this, someone has put Tim Chester’s Total Church and made it one illustration