The removal van arrives tomorrow. Ready? I think, not quite.
- From the offices of The Economist a discussion on the best business books of all time
- John Starke offers his (good) thoughts on how to write a good book review. It’s certainly harder than I thought it would be.
- This article wonders whether Amazon reviews are corrupt. Makes me want to post more reviews on Amazon!
- Another article adding another nail to the coffin of bricks and mortar booksellers
- It’s not just booksellers whose business is threatened, and while healthier the publishers too face their challenges