OK, I’m getting near the end of February and just a few moments ago it was the end of January.
- This post should be titled ‘Get married and have better sex’ instead it’s called ‘Is divorce becoming less socially acceptable?’ Either way it’s quite interesting.
- Sticking with the marriage theme Austen Ivereigh sticks his head into the lion’s mouth by defending marriage in The Guardian.
- Lastly on marriage check out the discussions at Peter Ould’s blog
- Martin Charlesworth asks ‘what makes charismatic-evangelical churches tick?’ Has he missed anything?
- No one wants disaster but it provides the opportunity for a church to demonstrate compassion. Here’s the blog of a pastor in Christchurch, NZ
- This photo essay shows the global reach of China