I’m not sure I’m going to do many more of these, my interest is waning (at least until I read the book myself) but here are the reviews, the reaction and the interviews all in one handy place just for you.
- Kevin DeYoung has done the refuting review. It’s been made into a pdf and is 20 pages long. Don’t say I didn’t warn you
- Al Mohler has his review here
- A similar line is taken by Christianity Today
Let me know where you see a more positive or affirming review of the book. But of course it has caused much reflection on hell even in The Guardian so here is some of the reaction and so on.
- Martin Bashir interviews Rob Bell and gives him a grilling
- Margaret Feinberg regrets the books publication but not for the obvious reasons
- John Richardson says hell is about divine justice
- Mary Finnigan says if hell is a temporary measure then Rob Bell is in line with the Buddhists
- Ligon Duncan shares how he thinks preachers should talk about hell