- Mark Meynell does some of the best reviews around. Here’s his on Carl Trueman’s Republocrat
- The Urban Pastor reviews Graham Beynon’s Planting for the Gospel: ‘quite simply, the best book on church planting that I’ve ever read’
- Gary McMurray has read The Archer and the Arrow by Phillip Jensen and Paul Grimmond.
- Adrian Warnock reviews Michael Spencer’s Churchianity (2nd part here)
- Andy Robinson does a very long and exhaustive review of Rob Bell’s Velvet Elvis. He didn’t like it.
- I don’t include Tim Challies reviews any more because most people read his blog anyway but as a fan of chess (even though I’m not very good at it) I thought I’d include this review of Endgame by Frank Brady about the life of chess legend Bobby Fischer
- Is the end nigh for the bookshop? Al Mohler hopes not
- 9 principles for better writing
- Who to read if you want to write better
Tim Challies has a new book coming up and I like the sound of it. We need to think about technology more. Here’s the promo video